Not sure what/whom exactly you're looking for?
Ask for my free Crash Course Critique with phone consultation of up to 60 minutes.
Schedule permitting, I'm offering an in-depth manuscript analysis/critique of 10 pages of your novel or nonfiction book. It's a great opportunity to get to know a new editor while gaining awareness of how to capitalize on your strengths and address your challenges.
Please email me your inquiry, along with the first ten pages of your book*, and I'll be in touch if I can accommodate you.
In your email (subject line: Crash Course Critique), a couple of lines about the following will be helpful:
- How would you describe your work to a potential reader?
- Who is your ideal readership?
- What is the stage of completion? For example, is this a first draft, advanced draft, somewhere in the middle?
- What are you looking for in an editor? Feedback, technique, line-editing, encouragement, something else, or all of the above?
- Is this your first book? If not, what else have you written/published?
- What is the title of your book?
- Tell me anything else you'd like me to know about you and your work.
*The first ten pages of your book must be a double-spaced Word document, with numbered pages and one-inch margins all around. Include the title of your book and your first and last name on a cover page and/or in a page header.
Looking forward to hearing from you!