Bio & Testimonials
• "Your ideas for changes were presented in a sensitive manner and I loved the fact that you explained the whys and wherefores of your reasoning. You were extremely easy to work with, non-intimidating and wonderfully enthusiastic and supportive…I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your services to those lucky enough to find you."
–novelist Sharlee Funai, THE BEARDED LADY (Hill Street Press)
• "It's funny, but I think sometimes that you understand my characters better than I do. . .I think I've used almost all of your suggestions. I can't begin to tell you how useful they were, and how easy it made the rewrite."
—novelist Sylvia True
• "Notes are absolutely EXCELLENT! Very intuitive and with the perfect amount of sensitivity to and knowledge of the genre. I'm looking forward to the rewrite! (And *that's* not something writers say very often!)"
—novelist Lynn Dickinson
• Book Acknowledgment: "I owe loving appreciation to the women and men behind the scenes of this and all my books, especially: . . . Laurie Viera Rigler, for her literary guidance, without which I would surely be lost.."
–New York Times best-selling author Taro Gold, WHAT IS LOVE? A SIMPLE BUDDHIST GUIDE TO ROMANTIC HAPPINESS (Andrews McMeel)
• Book Acknowledgment: "I would like to publicly express my gratitude to my editor, Laurie Viera Rigler, whose critical eye, dedication, and unwavering encouragement have been invaluable to this book, and to my writing career."
—author Rick Porrello, SUPERTHIEF: A MASTER BURGLAR, THE MAFIA AND THE BIGGEST BANK HEIST IN U.S. HISTORY (Next Hat Press). SUPERTHIEF has been optioned for a motion picture and is a ForeWord Magazine and IPPY Award-winning book.
• Book Acknowledgment: "I want to express my gratitude to Laurie Viera, my personal editor, who understands my voice and brings it out more clearly with each of her edits. She has a gift of language, but retains the voice of integrity of the author."
—author Joseph Bailey, SLOWING DOWN TO THE SPEED OF LOVE: HOW TO CREATE A DEEPER, MORE FULFILLING RELATIONSHIP IN A HURRIED WORLD (McGraw-Hill/Contemporary Books)
Additional testimonials and references are available upon request.